I offer a 6-step all-inclusive service that, I promise, will leave you feeling confident and prepared for your upcoming mediation.
Book a 30 minute complimentary familiarization call for us to learn a little more about each other and ascertain if we are a fit to work together.
I will send you some questions to answer and return to me. Your answers will assist me in understanding you and your situation.
We will book a 2-hour session to review the answers your offered and for you to share more of your story. I’ll be listening for the important stuff to determine your needs and develop a support strategy for you and your process.
I will provide you with your very own action plan for how to prepare. The steps on this plan will depend completely on your situation.
We will book a 1-hour call to review and provide support for your action plan. This will be an opportunity to talk about anything else that has come up for you and to ferret out any tough spots where you might need a bit of extra support.
We will book another 1-hour call for final preparations, if it’s before the mediation, or to debrief on the mediation session and strategize for the next one (if there is a next one).
Step 7 (I know I said that there were six steps – this one is optional)
If the mediation is ongoing or you find yourself in need of additional support, further sessions will be billed individually.
More Details + What’s Included
- I typically work with you by phone or Skype but can get together in person if you are in the area (I live in Nanaimo, BC).
- The price includes unlimited phone calls and emails for the duration of our time together.
- If we start working together and, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the service I provide, I will give you your money back.
- There is no charge for our first familiarization as well as no obligation. We need to be a match if this service is to help you.
$1,000 CAD + GST
- $500 is due before our first session together (Step 3). The remainder is due before our last session together (Step 6).
- Payment is accepted via PayPal invoice.
I learn[ed] from your strong values, passion … and professionalism with every step. You are a role model.Kyle I.